Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo Wrangling (and failing, for the moment...)

On a whole separate note, I still haven't sat down and puzzled out all the ins-and-outs of blogger. Haven't figured out how to put pictures where & how I want them, or how to keep random extra lines breaks from being added each time I post. Any advice / hints / tips would be appreciated! In the meantime, scattered willy-nilly and completely randomly below, are a couple of pictures of some of the tiles and ornaments I've made in the last few days, in various stages of drying & cleaning.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for posting a comment on my blog! I paint in Acrylics, I love them! I love your work it's so cute and colorful! How did you post your mini etsy on the bottom of your page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded and use Windows Live Writer, it makes it easier for me - I am a computer idiot!!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd help... but I admit that I'm still learning the ropes on that as well. lol I'm pretty new to Blogger yet, but I'm liking it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Photobucket, and just upload my pictures to be medium-sized (at first I didn't know that, and my blog was completely taken up by HUGE pictures!) Once again, I just absolutely LOVE your work. Love seeing the bisque pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Found you on eHow. Great blog.
    DeAnna
    Write Moms

    ReplyDelete